Learn more about the services we offer and important legislation affecting landlordsRead More
See our Tenants guide to renting and the steps we take to help you find the right property.Read More
Landlords for many years have been wary of letting their properties to DSS tennants. Concerned that housing benefit will not get paid to the Landlord, property damage, or simply just unsure of how difficult it would be to manage the property. Zoom Lettings have a unique method that reduces all these risks for you and if you are still unsure we have a number of properties in Nottingham that we can show how it's managed in practice. Give us a call and let us help you maximise your rental yields with Zoom Property Services.
Some of the benefits & services offered by using Zoom Lettings with DSS Housing Benefit Tenants
* Good quality fully vetted DSS tenants. We will not just put anyone in your property.
* Longer-term tenants, lower rental void periods
* We assist tenants to complete housing benefit claims to help ensure that they are completed right first time.
* Rent paid directly into Landlord bank account.
* Zoom Lettings relationships with local housing benefit office.
* Not effected by universal credit or the "bedroom tax"
* Rent guarantee offered
* Nottingham Housing Aid Deposit Bond Scheme secured with Zoom Lettings assistance where appropriate
* Properties checked frequently by our staff, helps to ensure property is maintained
* Maximised rental yields
Give us a call on 0115 824 3030 to discuss how Zoom Lettings can help you find your next DSS tenant.